A mission to serve children
Founded in 1964 by Princess Grace, the Foundation annually contributes considerable help to humanitarian projects which benefit children and also helps students through cultural projects.
On the death of Princess Grace in 1982, Prince Rainier III conferred the Presidency of the Foundation on H.R.H. The Princess of Hanover. This website will allow you to become better acquainted with our day-to-day action for nearly 60 years, and your support will help us to complete our mission.
2000 => 2021, 21 years in a few figures
Thanks to generous donors, more than 29 million euros have been distributed in humanitarian and cultural help and particularly:
- 5.720 million euros spent to help more than 25,000 children in 62 French hospitals;
- 1.053 million euros to finance activities for children in hospitals;
- 410,500 euros to purchase equipment in pediatric hospitals;
- 1.6 million euros to contribute refurbishing or building 17 parents houses in hospitals;
- 7 million euros for pediatric medical research;
- 3.374 million euros dedicated to cultural activities in Monaco.
- In addition, 3.170 million euros will be dedicated to equip the new pediatric department in Princess Grace Hospital of Monaco.